This returns policy applies to products bought directly from our website. If you have purchased products from a third party then please contact them for their own returns and refund procedures.
At Purolabs, we strongly believe in the quality and abilities of our products, because of this, we offer a 60-Day Money-Back Guarantee Return Policy.
We believe you should be completely satisfied with your products and your experience with our company. This means that all products on our website are sold with a 60-day money back guarantee.
If you're not entirely happy with your purchase, for any reason, you can contact us within 60 days and we will make things right for you.
We will arrange a return of any unused items back to us and once received we will either refund your money in full or exchange the goods.
All we ask is that you contact us first to start the returns process.
Return Policy Terms
*All returns require a return authorisation number to be issued. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to start the returns process. You will then be issued with a returns/RMA number and provided with further instructions on where to send your return.
* All returns must first be approved by our customer service team via email and issued with an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorisation) number. We are not able to accept any items returned without a valid RMA number issued via email.
* We cannot be held responsible for items sent to an incorrect address (one not provided by our customer services team). Please do not send returns to our main office address as they will be rejected.
* Please note that in order to qualify for our money back guarantee, we expect customers to have only used a maximum of 60 days dosage of the product purchased. This means that the remainder of the product (unopened bottles) need to be returned to us in a re-sellable condition. We are not able to refund multiple open bottles/containers.
* Please note that you are responsible for making sure your items arrive back to us in good condition. We cannot be held responsible for missing/lost returns and so you may wish to use a recorded service to ensure that your items arrive safely.
* Assuming the unused item(s) to be returned are received in good condition to the correct address provided, we will then process your refund within 10 working days.
* Refunds are issued to the same debit/credit card or method of payment that was used during the original purchase.
* Please note it can take 10 working days AFTER we receive your items back to our warehouse for your refund to be processed. Please allow sufficient time for your return to be processed before contacting us.
* Once we have issued your refund please note it may take some time for your bank to process the refund on their side and post the funds back to your account. Please contact your financial institution for assistance if you do not see your refund within 10 days AFTER receiving confirmation from our customer service team that your refund has been processed on our side.
* Please note that we are unfortunately unable to cover the cost of any return postage to send your items back to us.
Damaged / Incomplete Orders
We always try our best to ensure that all items arrive to you safely and complete. However on any rare occasions if you receive any items that are damaged on arrival or have missing items then please just let us know by emailing email@example.com and we’ll take care of this for you as a priority.
Please note that any damaged or incomplete items must be reported to us within 7 days of receipt. Please ensure that you keep all packaging and documentation received with the items as photographic evidence of the damage will be required for us to issue a replacement/refund.
We are unable to accept damaged or incomplete claims where you are unable to provide us with photographic evidence of the damage or missing items or where you have disposed of the packaging/documentation received with your order.