Need To Know:
- From £0.24p per day (6 bottle price)
- “Stomach-friendly" gentle iron bisglycinate
- With vitamin C, riboflavin, B12 & folic acid
- Supports energy & red blood cell formation
- Plant-powered, vegan-friendly ingredients.
- 100% made in the UK to GMP standards
- 60 day supply per bottle (60 capsules)
- No synthetic additives - only natural science
- 60 day money back guarantee
- 18mg of Iron
- 80mg of Vitamin C
- 200mcg of Folic Acid
- 1.4mg of Riboflavin
- 5mcg of Vitamin B12
Non-GMO & Vegan-Friendly. Does not contain: Gluten, Wheat, Dairy, Added Sugars & Artificial Colourings
Free From: titanium dioxide, iron oxide, maltodextrin & palm oil.
60 capsules. 1 capsule per day.
Take consistently with water and food for the best results.
Capsule Size: 1
View Size Chart
If you are taking medication or under medical supervision, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking any food supplement. Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight. Keep out of reach of children. Food supplements are not to be used as a substitute for a varied, balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
The Blood Booster
A Gentle Giant
No Hidden Nasties
Made in the UK
The Importance Of Iron
Iron is a vital mineral that helps to transport oxygen & vital nutrients around your body.
Yet according to the World Health Organisation, iron is also the most common nutritional deficiency globally.
Women & anyone following a vegan, plant-based diet are at higher risk of iron deficiency.
When iron levels are low, your body functions less efficiently - leaving you feeling tired, run down & mentally low.
Left untreated it can also cause anaemia, which can lead to symptoms including fatigue, dizziness, breathlessness and weak muscles.
Puro Iron Complex
1 Daily Tablet|
Recharge Body & Mind
1 Daily Tablet|
Recharge Body & Mind
The Ultimate Iron Complex
A vegan-friendly daily iron formula with natural iron bisglycinate enriched with vitamin C for absorption & immunity - plus B12, riboflavin & folic acid to support healthy blood cell formation.
Our highly bioavailable, non-constipating source of iron is kind on your stomach - meaning you avoid the potential side effects that some people experience when supplementing with iron.
See all Ingredients
Most iron supplements are made with ferrous sulfate as it's cheaper to manufacture - however it's not as bioavailable & can lead to gastrointestinal side effects like constipation.
See how Puro Iron Complex measures up against the competition...
Puro Iron Complex
Other iron supplements
Love It Or Your Money Back
We're so confident in our products that every Purolabs purchase comes with a 60 day guarantee. Try our products for 60 days - if you don't like them, return them for a full refund - no questions asked.
Don't Just Take Our Word For It
- Laura L.Verified BuyerDec 24, 2022Rated 5 starsIron Complex supplement
Another great product by Purolabs that has helped reduce tired and restless legs.
- Jane P.Verified BuyerDec 24, 2022Rated 5 starsBest iron supplement ever
I can't yet comment on the long-term benefits I've been taking it for less than a week. But what I really appreciate is that it can be taken with food and without digestive upsets! I ordered one pack then added the bonus two-pack offer. My first order went missing (thanks, Royal Mail) but Arianne quickly arranged a repeat order which arrived within 48 hours. Excellent service, happy customer.
- Amanda B.Verified BuyerSep 23, 2022Rated 4 starsPurchased to see if it will help with fatigue
I have been suffering with fatigue and awaiting blood test results so thought I’d play it safe and try some Iron. Product arrived swiftly and packaged well. Always tricky to know with supplements whether they help or not, but with good quality supplements at least you know it can’t be doing any harm.
- Carensa Patricia S.Verified BuyerDec 28, 2022Rated 5 starsSo far so good
Just finishing first bottle, and much better than my previous iron supplement for keeping my anaemia at bay
- Eleanor R.Verified BuyerDec 21, 2022Rated 5 starsIron Complex
Really easy to take
As I am prone to low iron - this vitamin has provided the amount of iron I need with the added vitimins required in one vitimin.
I feel so much better and energised from taking purolabs iron complex
1. Iron contributes to normal cognitive function
2. Iron contributes to normal formation of red blood cells and haemoglobin
3. Iron contributes to the normal function of the immune system
4. Iron contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism
5. Iron contributes to normal oxygen transport in the body
6. Iron contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
7. Iron has a role in the process of cell division
8. Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of blood vessels,bones, cartilage, gums, skin, teeth
9. Vitamin C contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism
10. Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of blood vessels,bones, cartilage, gums, skin, teeth
11. Vitamin C contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism
12. Vitamin C contributes to normal functioning of the nervous system
13. Vitamin C contributes to the normal function of the immune system
14. Vitamin C contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
15. Vitamin C contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
16. Vitamin C contributes to the regeneration of the reduced form of vitamin E
17. Vitamin C contributes to normal psychological function
18. Vitamin C increases iron absorption
18. Riboflavin ( Vitamin B2 ) contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism
19. Riboflavin ( Vitamin B2 )contributes to normal functioning of the nervous system
20. Riboflavin ( Vitamin B2 )contributes to the maintenance of normal skin and mucous membranes
21. Riboflavin ( Vitamin B2 )contributes to the maintenance of normal red blood cells
22. Riboflavin ( Vitamin B2 )contributes to the maintenance of normal vision
23. Riboflavin ( Vitamin B2 )contributes to the normal metabolism of iron
24. Riboflavin ( Vitamin B2 ) contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
25. Riboflavin ( Vitamin B2 ) contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
26. Supplemental folic acid intake increases maternal folate status. Low maternal folate status is a risk factor in the development of neural tube defects in the developing foetus.
27. Vitamin B12 contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism.
28. Vitamin B12 contributes to normal functioning of the nervous system
29. Vitamin B12 contributes to normal psychological function
30. Vitamin B12 contributes to normal red blood cell formation
31. Vitamin B12 contributes to the normal function of the immune system
32. Vitamin B12 contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatiguehttps://academic.oup.com/ajcn/article/85/1/193/4753661?login=false