Need To Know:
- From £0.18p per day (6 bottle price)
- Highly bioavailable Quatrefolic® methylated folate
- For pre-conception & pregnancy
- 7x more effective than folic acid
- Meets European pregnancy safety standards
- Vegan-friendly, plant-based ingredients
- No synthetic additives - only natural science
- Made in the United Kingdom to GMP standards
- 90-day supply per bottle (90 capsules)
- 600µg of folic acid (5-methylfolate)
- 380µg of Glucosamine
Non-GMO. Does not contain: Dairy, Gluten, Wheat, Added Sugar, Sweeteners, Starch, Soya, Artificial Colours, Flavours or Preservatives.
Free From: titanium dioxide, iron oxide, silicon dioxide, maltodextrin & palm oil.
60 capsules. 1 capsule per day.
Take consistently with water for the best results.
Capsule Size: 1
View Size Chart
If you are taking medication or under medical supervision, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking any food supplement. Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight. Keep out of reach of children. Food supplements are not to be used as a substitute for a varied, balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
Baby Love ❤️
A Better Folate
Just The Good Stuff
No Hidden Nasties
Made in the UK
Folate. Not Folic Acid.
Vitamin B9 is a recommended supplement from the Department Of Health for all women pregnant or trying to conceive. Low levels of folate are a risk factor for birth defects.
But folate isn't just important to support neural tube development for baby, it's essential for you too - involved in DNA methylation (a process related to gene expression) & supporting healthy red blood cell formation.
Many prenatal vitamins often contain folic acid (the synthetic form of folate), but this is poorly absorbed by your body as it needs to be converted into the active form 5-MTHF to be usable.
Some women struggle to metabolise folic acid into usable folate well - potentially impacting their pregnancy.
1 Daily Capsule|
Nourishing You & Your Bump
1 Daily Capsule|
Nourishing You & Your Bump
Good For You & Baby
Expert formulated with Quatrefolic® - a clinically-studied & active form of 5-MTHF folate in its natural form - ready to be used by the body without conversion.
Shown to be 7 times more bioavailable than folic acid, it's the only form of folate shown to cross the blood-brain barrier & is identical to the natural form we derive from plant-based foods.
Vegan-friendly with no hidden nasties. Just 100% clean & pure ingredients - we create natural nutrition you can trust.
Synthetic folic acid isn't naturally found in our bodies or nature & has to be converted to active folate before our bodies can use it.
See how Puro Folate measures up against the competition...
Other Folic Acid alternatives
Love It Or Your Money Back
We're so confident in our products that every Purolabs purchase comes with a 60 day guarantee. Try our products for 60 days - if you don't like them, return them for a full refund - no questions asked.
- JodieVerified BuyerFeb 1, 2023Rated 5 starsAmazing!
I started taking this after having my hormonal coil removed. I am not actively trying for a baby but It is helping me regain balance in my body before trying. I take these alongside Hormonal balance B12 and Coq10 brilliant company who make supplements without the fillers which others have. Thankyou!
- Farida L.Verified BuyerSep 22, 2021Rated 5 starsEffective
Seems to be working well for me and my husband. Been taking it for five weeks and hoping to continue for a few more months.
Can be pricey and would welcome a discounted price.
- Mary S.Verified BuyerNov 12, 2022Rated 5 starsBrilliant product
Since taking Puro Folate I have noticed a definite improvement in lethargy and tiredness so I am really happy with this product, it has made an enormous difference to me as I like to be busy and active.
- Frances M.Verified BuyerOct 31, 2022Rated 5 starsA good supplement for an older person
I have been taking folate for about a year. I felt that I needed it. My hair was thinning and my skin was dry. My hair has improved, but of late I have been feeling nauseous. I'm not sure whether it is due to the folate, but the dose is very small. Just to be sure, I will leave it off for a week, I think that Purolab supplements, although expensive, are worth paying for because they are a purer form than other tablets that one might buy in a health store.
- Renet W.Verified BuyerSep 3, 2022Rated 5 starsFolate
Easy to swallow, increased energy
1. Folate contributes to maternal tissue growth during pregnancy
2. Folate contributes to the normal amino acid synthesis
3. Folate contributes to the normal amino acid synthesis
4. Folate contributes to normal blood formation
5. Folate contributes to normal homocysteine metabolism
6. Folate contributes to normal psychological function
7. Folate contributes to the normal function of the immune system
8. Folate contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
8. Folate has a role in the process of cell division