Need To Know:
- From £0.20p per day (6 bottle price)
- Mechanically cold-pressed - not chemically extracted
- Rich source of GLA, linoleic acid & vitamin E
- Supports normal cholesterol levels
- No synthetic additives - just natural science
- Vegan-friendly, plant-based ingredients
- No unnecessary ingredients
- Made in the UK to GMP standards
- 60 day money back guarantee
- 90mg of Gamma-Linolenic Acid (GLA)
- 5.7mg of Vitamin E
Non-GMO. Does not contain: Gluten, Wheat, Added Sugar, Sweeteners, Starch, Soya, Artificial Colours, Flavours or Preservatives.
Free From: titanium dioxide, magnesium stearate, iron oxide, silicon dioxide, maltodextrin & palm oil.
90 soft gels. 1-3 soft gels daily.
Take consistently with water and food for the best results.
If you are taking medication or under medical supervision, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking any food supplement. Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight. Keep out of reach of children. Food supplements are not to be used as a substitute for a varied, balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
Get Your GLA On
No Hidden Nasties
Made in the UK
A Little Flower With A Big Punch
Evening Primrose Oil is a traditional remedy extracted from a yellow-coloured flower native to North America but introduced to Europe in the 14th century.
The extracted seeds produce an oil rich rich in two Omega-6 fatty acids GLA (gamma linolenic acid) and LA (linoleic acid) which research suggests offers various benefits - particularly when it comes to supporting women's health & cholesterol.
It's commonly paired with vitamin E - a potent antioxidant that's important for skin health as it helps to protect cells from oxidative stress.
Goodness To The Last Seed
Our premium grade evening primrose oil is extracted via mechanical compression, without the use of heat or solvents - ensuring optimal purity.
High in beneficial GLA & LA, our 1000mg standardised capsules also contain a natural source of vitamin E help protect cells from oxidative stress.
Our clean & potent formula is made in the UK to GMP standards, tested for purity & is an easy and convenient way to boost your daily intake of Omega 6 fatty acids — ideal for anyone looking to support daily wellbeing.
At Purolabs we believe that good health is key to a long and happy life. We're committed to sourcing the purest & most potent ingredients to bring you premium natural supplements - backed by science.
See how Puro Evening Primrose Oil measures up against the competition...
Puro Evening Primrose Oil
Love It Or Your Money Back
We're so confident in our products that every Purolabs purchase comes with a 60 day guarantee. Try our products for 60 days - if you don't like them, return them for a full refund - no questions asked.
- Kevin R.Verified BuyerJul 19, 2022Rated 5 starsExcellent service
Wonderful and excellent service as always
- Maureen K.Verified BuyerJul 14, 2022Rated 5 starsPure Evening Primrose Oil
Good as always x
- Britt J.Verified BuyerJun 24, 2022Rated 5 starsGood quality
Ive been looking for a good quality, no nasty fillers supplement. I have been sick with Long Covid for a few years and have increased all my supplements and started using purolabs. I am starting to see a turnaround in my health so am more than happy with the results.
- Julie G.Verified BuyerMar 19, 2022Rated 5 starsEvening Primrose Oil
Very pleased, used for a few weeks now, recommended by doctor for breast discomfort, marked improvement.
- Marie H.Verified BuyerFeb 17, 2022Rated 5 starsEvening primrose
Enjoying my evening primrose
1. Vitamin E contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress