Choose Your Bundle
Psyllium Fibre Supplement
“I have now taken this for just over a month and it's working well. I will definitely order again” - Kirsty
Need To Know:
- From £0.18p per day (6 bottle price)
- 99.9% purity, dry processed Plantago Ovato seeds
- Enriched with aloe vera extract
- High quality source of dietary fibre
- Vegan-friendly, plant-based ingredients
- 100% made in the UK to GMP standards
- 90 day supply per bottle (90 capsules)
- No synthetic additives - only natural science
- 60 day money back guarantee
Our "blonde" psyllium is made from the seed coatings from Plantago ovata, cleaned to 99.9% purity, dry processed & 100% free from solvents. Plus we also include aloe vera extract.
- 600mg of Psyllium Husk
- 2000mg of Aloe Vera
Non-GMO & Vegan-Friendly. Does not contain: Gluten, Wheat, Dairy, Added Sugars, Artificial Flavours or Colourings.
Free From: titanium dioxide, magnesium stearate, iron oxide, silicon dioxide, maltodextrin & palm oil.
90 capsules. 1-3 capsules per day.
Take consistently with water and food for the best results.
Capsule Size: 00
View Size Chart
If you are taking medication or under medical supervision, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking any food supplement. Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight. Keep out of reach of children. Food supplements are not to be used as a substitute for a varied, balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
Keeping You Regular
Cleanse With Benefits
Find Your Rhythm
Quality You Can Trust
No Hidden Nasties
Made in the UK
One Tiny Seed. One Giant Leap For Dietary Fibre.
Daily consumption of 30g of fibre daily is recommended by the government for bowel regularity, however many of us just aren't getting enough from our diets.
Psyllium husks provide a highly soluble source of dietary fibre that are rich in micronutrients, providing an easy & convenient way to add valuable bulk to your diet - a vital cornerstone of healthy digestion.
Our ultra pure formula contains husks sourced from ground Plantago ovata, cleaned to 99.9% purity, dry processed & encapsulated into our vegan-friendly, plant-based capsules - with zero nasty additives.
Puro Psyllium Husk vs The Competition
At Purolabs we believe that good health is key to a long and happy life.
We're committed to sourcing nature's most powerful ingredients to bring you the UK's highest quality natural supplements.
Puro Psyllium Husks
Other fibre supplements
Love It Or Your Money Back
We're so confident in our products that every Purolabs purchase comes with a 60 day guarantee. Try our products for 60 days - if you don't like them, return them for a full refund - no questions asked.
- J H S E.Verified BuyerJan 16, 2023Rated 5 out of 5 starsVery good quality
The capsules are brilliant. I take one a day just to keep me regular. Worked from day one. Really well packaged fitting through the letterbox. Highly recommend.
- Donna C.Verified BuyerJul 4, 2022Rated 5 out of 5 starsExcellent product
I purchased these after researching the company and the best available brands of psyllium husk products. Absolutely worth the extra in comparison to other brands and I’ve found the psyllium husk to be a welcome addition to my daily supplements which I increase the dosage of when I do a night shift to ensure my digestive system is doesn’t slow down, which previously was a big issue.
- Leidiane S.Verified BuyerApr 6, 2022Rated 5 out of 5 starsPsyllium
Provei e aprovei,tenho o intestino super preguiçoso e com o Cascas de puro psyllium está me ajudando muito
- Jean B.Verified BuyerMar 6, 2023Rated 5 out of 5 starsPsyllium Husk
It seems to be helping at the moment, however i feel i actually could do with a bit stronger even though i am taking 3 per day. Am i supposed to split into 3 times a day? I take all at the same time.
- Valerie P.Verified BuyerJan 31, 2023Rated 4 out of 5 starsEfficient
Efficient supplement for its purpose. And does not cause pain like others containing chemicals. Also, very satisfied with customer service. Always reply promptly and happy to help.
10. Effect of psyllium (Plantago ovata) fiber on LDL cholesterol and alternative lipid targets, non-HDL cholesterol and apolipoprotein B
16. In vitro activity of Aloe vera inner gel against Helicobacter pylori strains