Choose Your Bundle
Immunity | Hair | Skin | Fertility
“I think it’s worth getting this brand. It’s purer and better quality, so less side effects. I’m really happy with the product. I feel it’s making a difference for my health, so I highly recommend” - Richard
Need To Know:
- From £0.22p per day (6 bottle price)
- Stomach friendly zinc bisglycinate chelate
- Highly bioavailable & easier to absorb
- For immunity, vision, fertility, hair, skin & nails
- Plant-based, vegan-friendly ingredients
- 100% made in the UK to GMP standards
- 60 day supply per bottle (60 capsules)
- No synthetic additives - only natural science
- 60 day money back guarantee
Zinc bisglycinate is a gentle form that does not upset the stomach and offers superior absorption & effectiveness
- 15mg of Zinc
Non-GMO & Vegan-Friendly.
Does not contain: Gluten, Wheat, Dairy, Added Sugars, Soy, Lactose, Dairy, Artificial Colours
Free From: titanium dioxide, iron oxide, maltodextrin, magnesium stearate & palm oil.
60 capsules. 1 capsule per day.
Take consistently with water and food for the best results.
Capsule Size: 0
View Size Chart
If you are taking medication or under medical supervision, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking any food supplement. Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight. Keep out of reach of children. Food supplements are not to be used as a substitute for a varied, balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
Our Most Absorbable Zinc Ever
1 Mineral. Endless Benefits.
Just The Good Stuff
No Hidden Nasties
Made in the UK
The Importance Of Zinc
Zinc is a natural antioxidant that packs a real health punch & is present in every single cell - making it incredibly important for maintaining overall daily wellbeing.
As an “essential” micronutrient for your body, our bodies cannot create or store it and so we must regularly replenish our supply through a balanced diet.
As zinc is mostly found in foods like beef, lamb & oysters, vegans and vegetarians in particular are at particular risk of inadequate zinc intake.
1 Daily Capsule|
Your Daily Dose Of Goodness
1 Daily Capsule|
Your Daily Dose Of Goodness
The Zinc You've Been Waiting For
There was only one option when it came to choosing the best form for this supplement: zinc bisglycinate.
This premium chelated form of zinc isn't just ultra clean & stomach-friendly, but offers proven superior bioavailability & is easier for your body to absorb.
With zero nasty additives or synthetic ingredients, our vegan-friendly formula is the ultimate way to ensure your zinc levels stay sufficiently topped up.
Puro Zinc vs The Competition
Our bodies aren't efficient so only small amount of what we consume gets absorbed into our bodies. Many supplements aren't effective as they contain forms of nutrients that your body doesn't absorb well.
See how Puro Zinc measures up against other supplements...
Other zinc supplements
Love It Or Your Money Back
We're so confident in our products that every Purolabs purchase comes with a 60 day guarantee. Try our products for 60 days - if you don't like them, return them for a full refund - no questions asked.
- megsVerified BuyerOct 15, 2022Rated 5 out of 5 starshigh quality
really good service as well as a wonderful product. highly recommended
- Clare O.Verified BuyerMay 26, 2022Rated 5 out of 5 starsWhat a difference
Noticed a difference after 1 week, far superior to the other make I’d been taking.
- Samantha C.Verified BuyerMar 8, 2022Rated 5 out of 5 starsBrilliant healing properties
I started taking this zinc after I broke my finger badly. Totally lost the nail. It's all but healed 4 months later just a dent on nail and sore under middle of finger bone.
I also managed the December winter month feeling a lot chirpier than I normally am
- Chanel C.Verified BuyerAug 23, 2021Rated 4 out of 5 starsPuro zinc and hormonal balance
I recently bought Puro Zinc and Hormonal balance in order to combat acne caused by PCOS and coming off the contraceptive pill. It’s only been two weeks but I haven’t had any flare ups so fingers crossed! Great packaging too
- Shirley M.Verified BuyerMar 27, 2023Rated 5 out of 5 starsZinc
Found zinc very good taken with magnesium tablets. I found it makes my hair grow longer. Also I’ve found a difference with my nails, it’s worth giving it a go .
1. Zinc contributes to normal cognitive function
2. Zinc contributes to normal fertility and reproduction
3. Zinc contributes to maintenance of normal serum testosterone concentrations
4. Zinc contributes to the maintenance of normal bones
5. Zinc contributes to the maintenance of normal hair
6. Zinc contributes to the maintenance of normal nails
7. Zinc contributes to the maintenance of normal skin
8. Zinc contributes to the maintenance of normal testosterone levels in the blood
9. Zinc contributes to the maintenance of normal vision
10. Zinc contributes to the normal function of the immune system
11. Zinc contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
12. Zinc has a role in the process of cell division