Need To Know:
- 140mg of Magnesium
Non-GMO & Vegan-Friendly. Does not contain: Gluten, Wheat, Dairy
Free From: titanium dioxide, magnesium stearate, iron oxide, silicon dioxide, maltodextrin & palm oil.
90 capsules. 2-3 capsules per day.
Take consistently with water or food for the best results.
Capsule Size: 0
View Size Chart
If you are taking medication or under medical supervision, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking any food supplement. Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight. Keep out of reach of children. Food supplements are not to be used as a substitute for a varied, balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
A Major Multitasker
Stress Less. Sleep More.
Magnesium. But Better.
No Hidden Nasties
Made in the UK
Magnesium: The Mighty Mineral
Magnesium is one of your body's most important nutrients: a naturally-occurring mineral found in every cell in your body that plays a crucial ‘helper’ role in nearly all essential biochemical reactions.
While magnesium is naturally present in many foods, as an "essential" mineral, our bodies don't produce magnesium on their own, so our reserves need to be constantly replenished through diet or supplementation.
Studies suggest that between 10-30% of us may be magnesium deficient which can impact your stress levels & sleep quality - plus has been linked to diabetes, heart disease & depression.
2 Daily Capsules|
2 Daily Capsules|
Meet Puro Magnesium
Puro Magnesium is our plant-powered magnesium citrate formula formulated with superior “non-buffered” true magnesium citrate.
It's gentler on your stomach (meaning less side effects), highly bioavailable & easier for your body to absorb (meaning better results) and free from any hidden nasties.
Our vegan-friendly, non-GMO formula is also made right here United Kingdom to GMP standards - with full ingredient traceability.
Most magnesium supplements on the market are "buffered" - meaning the active ingredient is "mixed in" with another less effective form that reduces effectiveness – typically magnesium oxide.
See how Puro Magnesium measures up against other supplements…
Other Magnesium Supplements
Love It Or Your Money Back
We're so confident in our products that every Purolabs purchase comes with a 60 day guarantee. Try our products for 60 days - if you don't like them, return them for a full refund - no questions asked.
- S I.Verified BuyerOct 17, 2022Rated 5 starsPut the spring back in my step
Feel so much better since taking these. Better sleep, better mood, no more muscle aches and generally feeling well. Just about to start 2nd month’s supply.
- SallyVerified BuyerOct 7, 2022Rated 4 starsGood for muscle aches and eye twitches
Tried several other magnesium supplements and keep coming back to this one so far. Have Fibromyalgia so was looking into other supplements with Magnesium malate too to help with energy. But my they didn't help keep my eye twitch and muscle aches away.
I have found this one great for muscle aches and pains and muscle twitches (keeps my eye twitch away).
- AgaJVerified ReviewerSep 19, 2022Rated 5 starsMagnesium
The best Magnesium I have ever had.
No stress, no sleepless, more energy, more happiness. I love it:)
- Andrea E.Verified BuyerSep 18, 2022Rated 5 starsGood Bones Matter
So important to look after yourself. Feeling much better.
- Lynda B.Verified BuyerAug 4, 2022Rated 5 starsPuro Magnesium
After being advised by my pain clinic that taking magnesium would improve the burning sensation in my feet, I've noticed an overall improvement in that area as well as a feeling of well-being. My pain nurse suggested I could increase the dose and since doing so have found my sleep pattern has improved also.
1. Magnesium contributes to a reduction of tiredness and fatigue
2. Magnesium contributes to electrolyte balance
3. Magnesium contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism
4. Magnesium contributes to normal functioning of the nervous systems
5. Magnesium contributes to normal muscle function
6. Magnesium contributes to normal protein synthesis
7. Magnesium contributes to normal psychological function
8. Magnesium contributes to the maintenance of normal bones
9. Magnesium contributes to the maintenance of normal teeth
10. Magnesium has a role in the process of cell division