Need To Know:
- From £0.19p per day (6 bottle price)
- High potency 220μg selenium formula
- Antioxidant for immunity, thyroid, hair, skin & nails
- Enriched with vitamins A, C & E
- Plant-based, vegan-friendly tablets
- 100% made in the UK to GMP standards
- 60 day supply per bottle (60 tablets)
- Tested for purity & ingredient quality
- 60 day money back guarantee
- 220ug of Selenium
- 800ug of Vitamin A
- 80mg of Vitamin C
- 12mg of Vitamin E
Non-GMO & Vegan-Friendly. Does not contain: Gluten, Wheat, Dairy, Added Sugars, Artificial Colours
Free From: titanium dioxide, iron oxide, silicon dioxide, maltodextrin & palm oil.
60 tablets. 1 tablet per day.
Take consistently with water and food for the best results.
Tablet Size: 8 mm round
View Size Chart
If you are taking medication or under medical supervision, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking any food supplement. Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight. Keep out of reach of children. Food supplements are not to be used as a substitute for a varied, balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
The "Essential" Mineral
No Hidden Nasties
Made in the UK
1 Essential Mineral. Countless Benefits.
Selenium is a powerful and essential trace mineral that is essential for the proper functioning of your body.
It supports many processes and can help improve cognition, immune system function, and fertility, as well as playing a critical role in metabolism and thyroid function which helps protect your body from damage caused by oxidative stress.
We get selenium from our diet and food sources such as fish, meats, eggs & brazil nuts, but the amount of selenium in different foods can vary depending on the amount of selenium in the soil where the food was grown.
Selenium is an important mineral found naturally in soil, eggs, fish, and poultry that provides a variety of benefits to the body - from boosting the immune system and regulating metabolism, to beauty-related benefits such as maintaining the health of your hair, skin and nails.
1 Daily Tablet|
An Everyday "Essential"
1 Daily Tablet|
An Everyday "Essential"
Why Puro Selenium?
Puro Selenium delivers 220μg of pure selenium per tablet plus vitamins A, C & E. to protect the cells against unwanted oxidation, promote skin health and support the immune system.
Puro Selenium is our advanced formula that provides 220µg of per clean and potent selenium per vegan-friendly tablet plus vitamins A, C and E.
Made here in the United Kingdom to GMP standards.
See all Ingredients
At Purolabs we believe that good health is key to a long and happy life. We're committed to sourcing nature's most powerful ingredients to bring you the UK's purest and most advanced natural supplements.
Love It Or Your Money Back
We're so confident in our products that every Purolabs purchase comes with a 60 day guarantee. Try our products for 60 days - if you don't like them, return them for a full refund - no questions asked.
- Ann B.Verified BuyerDec 7, 2022Rated 4 starsGreat for bloods
I believe that they have help increase my blood count
- Radka L.Verified BuyerNov 1, 2022Rated 5 starsGreat for thyroid
I’ve started taking selenium to support my thyroid. Although it might be too early to say I feel that it is making a difference in my energy levels.
- Amanda S.Verified BuyerApr 11, 2022Rated 5 starsAmanda J S
Excellent products would highly recommend was in a well know other store reasently lady was looking for collagen so told her about your products so ordered from you in stead thank you purolabs and you don't have to be in as go through the letter box
- Heather S.Verified BuyerMar 7, 2022Rated 5 starsVery good
It's good to know I am protecting my health,
- Sarah R.Verified BuyerFeb 17, 2022Rated 5 starsSarah
I think it has even out my moods I feel lighter happier
1. Selenium contributes to the maintenance of normal hair
2. Selenium contributes to the maintenance of normal nails
3. Selenium contributes to the normal function of the immune system
4. Selenium contributes to the normal thyroid function
5. Selenium contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
6. Vitamin A contributes to the maintenance of normal skin and mucous membranes
7. Vitamin A contributes to the maintenance of normal vision
8. Vitamin A contributes to the maintenance of the normal function of the immune system
9. Vitamin A has a role in the process of cell specialisation
10. Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of blood vessels,bones, cartilage, gums, skin, teeth
11. Vitamin C contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism
12. Vitamin C contributes to normal functioning of the nervous system
13. Vitamin C contributes to the normal function of the immune system
14. Vitamin C contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
15. Vitamin C contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
16. Vitamin C contributes to the regeneration of the reduced form of vitamin E
17. Vitamin C contributes to normal psychological function
18. Vitamin C increases iron absorption
18. Vitamin E contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress